Who We Are
We practice general real estate service, with a focus on "Aging In Place" homes
- We work to find and sell your home on the New Hampshire Seacoast and in the Lakes Region
- We specialize in single family and condominium homes that are designed or may be modified for "aging in place" to preserve safety, independence and dignity as the years go by.
- We work with builders and investors who are dedicated to the concept of "aging in place."
- For more than 40 years we have built and managed hospitals, clincis, and senior housing. We have the understanding, the know how and the experience
- .We provide expertise and connections to local services necessary to ensure safety, independence and dignity
- We offer proven negotiation skills
- We provide support through the closing and beyond
- We offer innovative marketing strategies for those interested in selling their home
- See a full biography at www.linkedin.com/in/dspeltz
Contact David at 617-571-8000 or Carl, our administrative assistant, at 603-860-7075 for more information.
Falling in love is exhilarating. It can also be a bit scary, especially when a home has captured your heart. What if something goes wrong and you end up not spending the rest of your life with this stack of brick and mortar you're lusting after? No matter how careful you are, some deal killers are unavoidable. Others, however, are preventable, so pay heed if you hope to keep your deal alive. 1. Don't Mess with Your Mortgage Preapproval A common reason for a real estate deal to fall apart is that many homebuyers don't fully understand the mortgage process. Sure, you may get a loan preapproval, but don't think for one.....